Saturday 27 October 2012

Is it just me or....

Around a year ago did I miss a letter about photograph posing?? I mean everyone has the standard self shot pose to get you at your best photos but what about group ones! I was standing with a group of friends having a few drinks a while back and when it came to passing the photo around -cue me sucking in and trying to compose mysef- and everyone started whipping out these hand on back and crossed legged or one-foot-in-front-of-the-other strategy. and I only noticed this when I looked back and saw that I was the only one standing straight on, legs just normally how legs tend to stand......
Having a further look through my Facebook confirmed that on nights out full body poses are what every girl seems to be doing
I must just be a man or something..
Is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment